Compact-A-Wrap Semi-Automatic Labeller
Compact-a-Wrap is a portable semi automatic Labeller. It is designed to apply one or two labels to round – parallel sided containers. If required, a clever orientation device allows Over Labelling or Registration Labelling.
It is industrially built and provides unparalleled productivity without compromising quality. Built for ease of use and long term reliability the Compact-a-Wrap is as tough as it looks, made from Stainless Steel and Aluminium. It is very simple to operate and set up. All die cut labels, whether they are clear or opaque, are able to be applied by Compact-a-Wrap.It is very simple to operate and set up and unlike other semi automatic Labellers it rewinds the backing paper as you work. All die cut labels, whether they are clear or opaque, are able to be applied by Compact-a-Wrap.
- Wine Bottle Labelling – Front & Back, full wrap or Over-Label pre-labelled bottles
- Aerosol Can Labeller – with label/s oriented to a seam, full or partial wrap
- Plastic or Glass Bottle Applicator – Front & Back, full wrap or add spot labels to pre-labelled bottles (opt)
- Poison or Embossed Bottles – One or Two labels oriented relative to embossing (opt)
- Plastic Bottles Applicator – One or Two labels oriented relative to the seam of plastic bottles– great for applying clear labels for the “NO Label Look” (opt)
- Syringes and Vials – Front & Back, or full wrap labels
https://www.youtube.com/embed/9VJZoUzTaGM?rel=0&showinfo=0&start=62 , https://www.youtube.com/embed/oBIJ5-bdOgA?rel=0&showinfo=0
- Round container only
- Foot Print Dim’ W330 x L600
- Overall Dim’ W360 x L720 x H500 – 35kg
- Power Requirements 240V 10 amp
- Minimum diameter 25mm (1 inch)
- Maximum diameter 150mm (6 inches)
- Single, Front & back, or wrap-around labels.
- Pressure sensitive, die-cut, roll-formatted, Fan folded.
- Opaque, clear, Translucent.
Supported label sizes.
- Max’ Roll Diameter 300mm – 76 Core
- Product Diameter Min’ 25mm – Max’ 150mm*
- Label Height Max’ 180mm
- Label Length Min 15mm – 220mm*
- Throughput up 20 per minute**
* Specials can be accommodated – Please ask if sizes not exactly to your requirements
** Product, Label & Operator Dependent
Label Direction – 3, 4, 7, 8
Australia Wide Service
Why rent your packaging equipment from Rentafill?
Renting from Australia's original & most trusted supplier of packaging machines makes a lot of sense. Whether you're starting out in business, your business is expanding or you need to maintain a fleet of the latest and most efficient filling machines, capping machines, tube sealers or labellers, we've got you covered.
We offer a huge range of industry leading packaging equipment and packaging machines and accessories for filling, capping, sealing and labelling all types of products from 5 ml to over 5 litres.
Established in 1994 Rentafill has one of the largest rental fleet of filling equipment, capping machines, tube sealing machines and labelling equipment in Australia.