ICP-1 BUF AUTO Filler 2.5ml to 1.25 litre
ICP-1-BUF AUTO is A high-quality Australian designed and built, heavy-duty filling machine.
Capable of filling volumes from 2.5ml – 1.25 litre.
Can be used to fill low viscous fluids through to thick creams.
Includes Bottom Up Fill (BUF) attachment, container gating & whisker.
The NEW ICP-1-BUF filler is the long-awaited updated replacement for the Rentafill RV-1-BUF and Asset AV-3 volumetric fillers.
A high-quality, heavy-duty machine built and designed in Australia by ICP Packaging Machines Australia. This machine has been manufactured without compromise in quality and with a high focus on reliability.
Bottom-up fill (BUF) AUTO is designed to drop the nozzle into your container and fill it whilst automatically lifting the nozzle. Perfect for foaming products and or production line operation.
AUTO version includes the gate delay function, gates and whisker for slat conveyor setup. Once installed the ICP-1-BUF-AUTO will automatically catch the container, descend the nozzle into the container, fill whilst ascending the nozzle, then swap over to the next container.
ICP-1-BUF AUTO will handle almost any wet product, including water, oil, pasta sauces, pastes, shampoo/conditioner, and thick creams. It can be hopper-fed for thick products or fitted with an inlet hose to draw free-flowing products direct from a holding vessel/vat/IBC.
ICP-1-BUF can handle fill sizes from 2.5 mL to 1.25 litre (with interchangeable cylinders) and accurately adjust the volume to suit any filling needs with a millimetre accurate digital scale.
Designed to be highly user-friendly, easy to clean, and robust. Constructed from high grade 316 stainless and PETP suitable for food, industrial and pharmaceutical applications.
ICP-1-BUF design allows for all contact parts to be easily removed for cleaning without the need for tools.
ICP-1-BUF can also be optioned with various ranges of nozzle attachment, including positive shut off (PSO), plug and suck-back nozzles.
Suitable for hot filling and food products up to 90 deg C, including products with particles in suspension with an optional spool valve setup.
- Bottom Up Fill (BUF) attachment.
- All 316 stainless and food grade contact parts.
- Fast toolless removal of contact parts for cleaning.
- Fully pneumatic operation – flameproof.
- Suitable for warm water washdown.
- High quality pneumatics from Festo and SMC.
- 304 Grade stainless steel base and cladding for bench or trolley mounting.
- Cylinders are infinitely adjustable between 10% and 100% of their rated volumes.
- Easy operation and volume adjustment by a mm accurate digital counter. Allows for precise return to previous fill volume without the need to re-calibrate.
- Highly accurate filling ± 0.5% or better.
- Fully adjustable fill and recharge speed valve controls.
- Footswitch included for hands-free one-shot cycling.
- Inc Auto trolley on casters
- BUF trolley with gates and whisker for automatic operation.
- Available with a range of 316 stainless hoppers from 12L – 48L.
- Various inlet connections from 1″- 2″ inch
- Range of standard nozzles from 5 – 25mm
- Range of optional powered nozzles from positive shutoff (PSO) nozzle, plug & suck-back nozzle.
- Spool Valve for hot-filling products above 60 deg C (i.e. hot sauces).
- Additional sizes of interchangeable product cylinder and piston assemblies 25, 50,125, 250, 500 & 1250ml.
- Dimensions w x d x h (mm) 940 x 450 x 1300 (inc handwheel) includes trolley and BUF
- Weight Approx. 62kg
- Air Pressure Required (Kpa) 600 (87psi)
- Fill range of 2.5ml – 1.25 litre.
- Product cylinders maximum capacity 25,50,125,250,500 & 1250ml. Cylinders infinitely adjustable between 10% and 100% of their rated volumes.
- Product piston fitted with O-ring energised Teflon/HDPE glide ring seal.
- Quick connect tri-clover product inlet/outlet fittings.
- Rotary valve system or optional spool valve for use with hot filling products above 60deg C.
- Individually adjustable fill and recharge speed.
- Festo DVRS40 rotary actuator and pneumatic cylinder.
- Fill rate of 10-15 per min (user and product dependant).
- Fill accuracy ± 0.5% or better.
Why rent your packaging equipment from Rentafill?
Renting from Australia's original & most trusted supplier of packaging machines makes a lot of sense. Whether you're starting in business, your business is expanding, or you need to maintain a fleet of the latest and most efficient filling machines, capping machines, tube sealers or labellers, we've got you covered.
We offer a vast range of industry-leading packaging equipment and accessories for filling, capping, sealing and labelling all types and of products from 2.5ml to over 5 litres.
Established in 1994, Rentafill is 100% Australian owned family business and has one of the largest rental fleet of packaging equipment in Australia.