Asset AV3 Twin Cylinder Automatic Filler
The Asset AV3–Series of automatic filling machines offer a simple-to-operate heavy duty design with a proven history of reliability and ease of cleaning.
The versatility of this all pneumatic machine has been enhanced with a completely new compact design volume adjustment and cylinder assembly incorporating a revolutionary Rotary Valve system. The rotary valve system handles products from thin liquids to creams and thick pastes, even products with soft suspended solids. The cylinder design enables quicker dismantling, and easier, more thorough cleaning of wetted parts. Various product supply methods can be used according to nature of product or customer preference, hopper, suction hose to elevated or floor level tank, or pressure feed from an external pump.
Asset AV3 twin cylinder automatic version includes trolley mounted with lockable castors, suitable for attaching to clients conveyor or Rentafill can supply a conveyor to suit. AV3–2C comes complete with No Bottle/No Fill safety device and Container Gating.
Ideal for use in the food industry for filling sauces (hot or cold), pate, dairy products, honey, cake mix and dessert fillings. With fill rates from 5ml – 1250ml.
- Dimensions 100cm Wide x 140cm Deep x 170cm High
- Weight approximately 75kg
- Air pressure required 600KPa or 0.6MPa
- Air consumption approximately 10 cubic feet per minute
- Bottom up fill nozzle assembly
- All 316 stainless and food grade plastic contact parts
- Fully pneumatic – flame proof
- Full range of interchangeable cylinder sizes from 50ml – up to 1,000ml
- Easy strip down and cleaning – dismantles and re-assembles in minutes
- Easy operation and adjustment
- Highly accurate filling ± 0.5% or better
Australia Wide Service
Why rent your packaging equipment from Rentafill?
Renting from Australia's original & most trusted supplier of packaging machines makes a lot of sense. Whether you're starting in business, your business is expanding, or you need to maintain a fleet of the latest and most efficient filling machines, capping machines, tube sealers or labellers, we've got you covered.
We offer a vast range of industry-leading packaging equipment and accessories for filling, capping, sealing and labelling all types and of products from 2.5ml to over 5 litres.
Established in 1994, Rentafill is 100% Australian owned family business and has one of the largest rental fleet of packaging equipment in Australia.