RV-1 Filler 5ml to 1.25 litre
RV-1 is an Australian built heavy-duty filling machine.
Capable of filling volumes from 5ml – 1.25 litres.
Can be used to fill low viscous fluids through to thick creams.
RV-1 is a high-quality, heavy-duty machine built and designed in Australia by Rentafill.
RV-1 will handle almost any wet product, including water, oil, pasta sauces, pastes, shampoo/conditioner, and thick creams. It can be hopper-fed for thick products or fitted with an inlet hose to draw free-flowing products direct from a holding vessel/vat/IBC.
Can handle fill sizes from 5ml mL to 1.25 litre (with interchangeable cylinders).
Designed to be highly user-friendly, easy to clean, and robust. Constructed from high grade 316 stainless and PETP suitable for food, industrial and pharmaceutical applications.
RV-1 design allows for all contact parts to be easily removed for cleaning without the need for tools.
RV-1 can also be optioned with various ranges of nozzle attachment, including positive shut off (PSO), plug and suck-back nozzles.
- All 316 stainless and food grade contact parts.
- Fast toolless removal of contact parts for cleaning.
- Fully pneumatic operation – flameproof.
- Suitable for warm water washdown.
- High quality Pneumatics from SMC and FESTO.
- Highly accurate filling ± 0.5% or better.
- Fully adjustable fill and recharge speed valve controls.
- Footswitch included for hands-free one-shot cycling.
- Available with a range of 316 stainless hoppers from 12L – 48L.
- Various inlet connections from 1″- 2″ inch.
- Range of standard nozzles from 5 – 25mm.
- Range of optional powered nozzles from positive shutoff (PSO) nozzle, plug & suck-back nozzle.
- Spool Valve for hot-filling products above 60 deg C (i.e. hot sauces)
- Additional sizes of interchangeable product cylinder and piston assemblies 25, 50,125, 250, 500 & 1250ml.
- Dimensions w x d x h (mm) 940 x 450 x 300 (inc handwheel)
- Weight Approx. 40kg
- Air Pressure Required (Kpa) 600 (87psi)
- Fill range of 5ml – 1.25 litre
- Product cylinders maximum capacity 50,125,250,500 & 1250ml. Cylinders infinitely adjustable between 10% and 100% of their rated volumes.
- Product piston fitted with O-ring energised Teflon/HDPE glide ring seal.
- Quick connect tri-clover product inlet/outlet fittings.
- PETP Rotary valve system or optional spool valve for use with hot filling products above 60deg C.
- Individually adjustable fill and recharge speed.
- Fill rate of 10-15 per min (user and product dependant).
- Fill accuracy ± 0.5% or better.
- Pneumatic Footswitch for hands-free operation.
- 316 Stainless steel & food grade contact parts
- Teflon or HDPE glide ring seal.
- Simple to dismantle and reassemble for cleaning.
- Flame proof pneumatic operation (suitable for warm water hose down)
- Individual fill and recharge-speed controls.
- Interchangeable filling cylinders 25, 50, 125, 250, 500, 750, 1250ml
- Quick and easy volume adjustment.
- Filling accuracy 0.5% or better.
- Hopper or inlet product feed
- Foot switch
- Size: 820 long x 330 wide x 300 high (without hopper)
- Weight: Approx 35 kg
- Air supply required: 0.6MPa / 87psi
- Filling accuracy 0.5% or better.
- tri-clover inlet and outlet fittings
- Capable of fill cycles of up to 15 units per min
- Air compressor
RV-1 is available in the following options:
- filling cylinders 25, 50, 125, 250, 500, 750, 1250ml
- 316 stainless hopper
- Inlet hoes in 25mm , 38mm & 50mm.
- Multiple nozzle sizes. Nozzle size will be determined at time of hire to suit the product you intend filling.
- PSO nozzle (positive shut off)
- BUF (bottom up fill) see RV-1 BUF
- Spool valve. Used for hot filling products.
Why rent your packaging equipment from Rentafill?
Renting from Australia's original & most trusted supplier of packaging machines makes a lot of sense. Whether you're starting in business, your business is expanding, or you need to maintain a fleet of the latest and most efficient filling machines, capping machines, tube sealers or labellers, we've got you covered.
We offer a vast range of industry-leading packaging equipment and accessories for filling, capping, sealing and labelling all types and of products from 2.5ml to over 5 litres.
Established in 1994, Rentafill is 100% Australian owned family business and has one of the largest rental fleet of packaging equipment in Australia.