RIL-50 Automatic Labeller
- Maximum Dispensing Speed : 52.5’/minute, (16m/minute), 60 cont/minute
- Maximum Conveyor Speed : 32.8’/minute, (10m/minute), 60 cont/minute
- Dimensions L-W-H : 43.3” x 34.3” x 20” (1100mm x 870mm x 508mm)
- Maximum Label Size : 4.75” x 11.8” (120mm x 300mm)
- Maximum Container Width : 6.3” (152.4mm)
- Conveyor Width : 6” (152.4mm)
- Spool Diameter : 10” (254mm)
- Inner Core : 3” (76mm)
- Voltage : 110/220 VAC 50/60 HZ 1 Phase
- Power in KW : .460
- Drive : 2 Phase Stepper Motor
- Net Weight : Approx 165 lbs (75 kgs)
- The RIL-50’s standard one-button teach product and label sensors can be effortlessly adjusted for various labelling applications. And, with the manual position setting, your labels are placed accurately on the product, each and every time.
- It’s easy to upgrade the RIL-50 to activate hot-foil printer controls. This integrated feature simplifies label customisation and allows the hot-foil printer to work in sync with the labeller to ensure accurate code placement.
- Thanks to the user-friendly operating interface, changing to different labeling applications for various product sizes and types can be done simply and quickly.
- The RIL-50’s stepper motor essentially counts the “steps” necessary to reach the next label, ensuring fast, accurate label delivery.
- The RIL-50’s controls are fully synchronised, ensuring that all components run at the same speed.
- A production preset function means the machine automatically stops once the predetermined quantity of products has been labeled.
- The label count feature lets you precisely track progress at any point during the production run.
- The container/production run counter lets you see the exact production number for the day.
- The RIL-50 features a battery-free microprocessor control system that maintains default settings and memory even after the machine sits idle for a long period of time. Up to five settings can be stored for future use, so you don’t have to waste time re-entering the necessary information.
- The RIL-50 can be easily and conveniently moved to other production areas, allowing for changes in production or products.
- The RIL-50 is easy to work on and to adjust, putting everything you need at your fingertips with the removal of just a few screws.
- All Pack Leader USA labelers are made of 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum. This extremely durable metal is specially treated to guard against rusting and other effects from harsher environments.
- RIL-50 labeller is manufactured in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards and meet the strict ISO 9001 quality control procedures.
Australia Wide Service
Why rent your packaging equipment from Rentafill?
Renting from Australia's original & most trusted supplier of packaging machines makes a lot of sense. Whether you're starting in business, your business is expanding, or you need to maintain a fleet of the latest and most efficient filling machines, capping machines, tube sealers or labellers, we've got you covered.
We offer a vast range of industry-leading packaging equipment and accessories for filling, capping, sealing and labelling all types and of products from 2.5ml to over 5 litres.
Established in 1994, Rentafill is 100% Australian owned family business and has one of the largest rental fleet of packaging equipment in Australia.