Rentafill Australian-Made Multi-Filler
The Rentafill Multi is Australian designed and manufactured heavy duty volumetric filling machine. All contact parts are 316 stainless steel. The Machine will draw from a tank or can operate from a hopper. The machine consists of a power base which can be configured as:
- 1 litre triple head machine
- twin head 2 litre filling machine
- 5 litre single head machine.
Smaller cylinders are available if required. The machine can operate as a bench model or integrated as an production inline. The Multi can be configured with or without bottom up fill.
- Flame proof – pneumatically operated
- All stainless steel construction
- 316 stainless steel contact parts
- Self-priming from floor level tank
- Individual fill and re-charge control
- Quick and easy volume adjustment
- Strip for cleaning and re-assembles in minutes
- positive shut off nozzle
- Bottom up fill operation
- Automatic cycling or foot pedal operation
- Fills from 500ml – 5000mls (5Litre cylinder), 200ml – 2000ml (2L cylinders) and 100ml – 1000ml (1litre cylinders)
- Ease of use
- Foot switch operation
- Automation for use with conveyor for inline filling
- Programmable cycle for multiple fills (10L 20L etc)
- Stainless Steel Trolley
Australia Wide Service
Why rent your packaging equipment from Rentafill?
Renting from Australia's most trusted supplier of packaging machines makes a lot of sense. Whether you're starting out in business, your business is expanding or you need to maintain a fleet of the latest and most efficient filling machines, capping machines, tube sealers or labellers, we've got you covered.
We offer a huge range of industry leading packaging equipment and packaging machines and accessories for filling, capping, sealing and labelling all types of products from 5 ml to over 5 litres.
All of our packaging equipment, both manual and automatic, are of the highest quality and very easy to use. Rentafill was established in 1994 and has the largest rental fleet of filling equipment, capping machines, tube sealing machines and labelling equipment in Australia.