Peristaltic pumps are a great option for small volume accurate filling of viscous liquids and can also be ideal for products like acid, solvent or alkalites.
Available in 6 litres or 12 litres per/min flow rates and can fill volumes from as little as 2ml
Peristaltic pumps are an easy way to transfer accurate volumes of liquid
Widely used in laboratories, water treatment, chemical processing, and food processing industries.
Peristaltic pumps utilize a continuous silicone tube to transfer the product through the pump via a roller system that pushes the product through the tube.
The benefits of this system are there is no product in contact with the machine making the only thing the product touches is the silicone tubing.
Also perfect for corrosive products, abrasive products that may damage the seals of other types of filling equipment.
Peristaltic pumps are also ideal for fragile substances such as cell cultures or shear-sensitive polymers due to their gentle action.
Special order hose also available in Tygon, Viton, PharMed & Norprene. suitable for everything from acid to alkalites and solvents.
- Suitable for large flow rate, high efficiency, high precision filling
- Servo motor drive
- 304 stainless housing
- Motor speed dispensing for viscous liquids
- Hand held dispenser nozzle
- Nozzle stand in 304/316 stainless
- custom nozzles to suit tube size and nozzle stand
- check valves to suit tube size – to limit dripping of product between fills.
- Foot switch
- Tygon, Viton, PharMed & Norprene hose (Special order)
- Weight: 5-7kg
- Dimensions 286 mm x 231 mm x 152 mm
- Input voltage 240V, 50/60Hz, 1 Phase
- V6-6L: 0.3~6000 mL/min. – V6-12L: 0.069-12 L/min
- IP31 rated
- 3” colour LCD
- Servo motor
- Dispensing Accuracy <+-0.5%
- Outlet pressure 0.3 mpa
- Tube sizes (V6-6L 15#, 24#, 35#, 36#). – (V6-12L 26#, 73#, 82#)
- Operating temp 0-40 deg
Why rent your packaging equipment from Rentafill?
Renting from Australia's original & most trusted supplier of packaging machines makes a lot of sense. Whether you're starting in business, your business is expanding, or you need to maintain a fleet of the latest and most efficient filling machines, capping machines, tube sealers or labellers, we've got you covered.
We offer a vast range of industry-leading packaging equipment and accessories for filling, capping, sealing and labelling all types and of products from 2.5ml to over 5 litres.
Established in 1994, Rentafill is 100% Australian owned family business and has one of the largest rental fleet of packaging equipment in Australia.