ICP-M2 2 Head Auto Multi Filler
NEW ICP-M2 Auto Multi filler with Bottom-Up Fill (BUF) attachment.
This high-quality, heavy-duty machine, built and designed in Australia by ICP packaging Machines Australia.
ICP-M2 incorporates two volumetric filling cylinders with spool valves, which allows for the ability to fill two containers at the one time.
Purpose-built for automatic operation attached to a conveyor. Comes complete with gates and whiskers to set to your conveyor or we can supply a conveyor to suit.
ICP-M2 includes spool valve setup which allows cold and/or hot filling of products, adjustable nozzle heads with multiple sizes to suit customer requirements and can be set up with hopper or direct inlet connection.
Also available with Plug, PSO and suck-back nozzles to suit your requirement.
- All 316 stainless and food grade contact parts
- Fully pneumatic operation – flameproof
- Pneumatics from Festo and SMC only.
- Full range of interchangeable cylinder sizes from 25ml – up to 1,250ml, allowing fill range of 2.5ml – 1.25 litre.
- Cylinder sizes 25ml, 50ml, 125ml, 250ml, 500ml and 1.25L
- Easy strip down and cleaning
- Easy operation and adjustment
- Highly accurate filling ± 0.5% or better
- Fully adjustable fill and recharge speeds
- Fill volume adjustment with easy to read millimetre accurate digital counter.
- Infinitely adjustable between 10% and 100% of their rated volumes
- 304 stainless steel trolley with high quality locking casters.
- Fill rates from 20-50 units per minute (product & user dependant)
- Available with custom two-port 60-litre hopper constructed with 316 stainless
Australia Wide Service
Why rent your packaging equipment from Rentafill?
Renting from Australia's original & most trusted supplier of packaging machines makes a lot of sense. Whether you're starting in business, your business is expanding, or you need to maintain a fleet of the latest and most efficient filling machines, capping machines, tube sealers or labellers, we've got you covered.
We offer a vast range of industry-leading packaging equipment and accessories for filling, capping, sealing and labelling all types and of products from 2.5ml to over 5 litres.
Established in 1994, Rentafill is 100% Australian owned family business and has one of the largest rental fleet of packaging equipment in Australia.