ICP-M2 2 Head Auto Multi Filler
NEW ICP-M2 Auto Multi filler with Bottom Up Fill (BUF) attachment.
This high quality heavy duty machine, built and designed in Australia by ICP packaging Machines Australia.
ICP-M2 incorporates 2 volumetric filling cylinders with spool valves, which allows for ability to fill 2 containers at the 1 time.
Purpose built for automatic operation attached to a conveyor. Comes complete with gates and whiskers to set to your conveyor or we can supply a conveyor to suit.
ICP-M2 includes spool valve setup which allows cold and/or hot filling of products, adjustable nozzle heads with multiple size to suit customer requirements and can be setup with hopper or direct inlet connection.
Also available with Plug, PSO and suck-back nozzles to suit your requirement.
- All 316 stainless and food grade contact parts
- Fully pneumatic operation – flame proof
- Pneumatics from Festo and SMC only.
- Full range of interchangeable cylinder sizes from 25ml – up to 1,250ml, allowing fill range of 2.5ml – 1.25 litre.
- Cylinder sizes 25ml, 50ml, 125ml, 250ml, 500ml and 1.25L
- Easy strip down and cleaning
- Easy operation and adjustment
- Highly accurate filling ± 0.5% or better
- Fully adjustable fill and recharge speeds
- Fill volume adjustment with easy to read millimetre accurate digital counter.
- Infinitely adjustable between 10% and 100% of their rated volumes
- 304 stainless trolley with high quality locking casters.
- Fill rates from 20-50 units per minute (product & user dependant)
- Available with custom 2 port 60 litre hopper constructed with 316 stainless
Australia Wide Service
Why rent your packaging equipment from Rentafill?
Renting from Australia's original & most trusted supplier of packaging machines makes a lot of sense. Whether you're starting out in business, your business is expanding or you need to maintain a fleet of the latest and most efficient filling machines, capping machines, tube sealers or labellers, we've got you covered.
We offer a huge range of industry leading packaging equipment and packaging machines and accessories for filling, capping, sealing and labelling all types of products from 5 ml to over 5 litres.
Established in 1994 Rentafill has one of the largest rental fleet of filling equipment, capping machines, tube sealing machines and labelling equipment in Australia.