ICP-M2 Auto (Spool Valve) 2.5ml to 1.25L
ICP-M2 Australian designed and built heavy-duty, two head, twin-cylinder volumetric inline automatic filling machine.
Spool Valve model with BUF attachment.
Filling range of 2.5ml – 1.25 litre
A high-quality, heavy-duty machine built and designed in Australia by ICP Packaging Machines Australia. This machine has been manufactured without compromise in quality and with a high focus on reliability.
ICP-M2 incorporates two volumetric filling cylinders with spool valves and a BUF mechanism, allowing filling of two containers simultaneously.
Purpose-built for automatic operation attached to a conveyor. It comes complete with gates and whiskers to set to your conveyor, or we can supply a conveyor to suit.
ICP-M2 includes a spool valve setup, which allows cold and/or hot filling of products up to 95 deg C.
Adjustable nozzle heads with multiple sizes to suit customer requirements and can be set up with a hopper or direct inlet connection.
- Bottom-Up Fill (BUF) attachment.
- All 316 stainless and food grade contact parts.
- Fast toolless removal of contact parts for cleaning.
- Fully pneumatic operation – flameproof.
- Suitable for warm water washdown.
- High quality Pneumatics from Festo and SMC.
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel base trolley on locking castors.
- Easy operation and volume adjustment by a mm accurate digital counter. Allows for precise return to previous fill volume without the need to re-calibrate.
- Fully adjustable fill and recharge speed valve controls.
- Custom Made stainless steel 50L product hopper.
- Various inlet connections from 1″- 3″ inch.
- Range of standard nozzles from 5 – 25mm.
- Range of optional powered nozzles from positive shutoff (PSO) nozzle, plug & suck-back nozzle.
- Additional sizes of interchangeable product cylinder and piston assemblies 25, 50,125, 250, 500 & 1250ml.
- Optional IRD, ultrasonic or retro-reflective sensor-box in place of air whisker switch for bottle detection.
- Dimensions 100cm Wide x 140cm Deep x 170cm High
- Weight Approx. 75kg
- Air pressure required 600Kpa or 0.6Mpa
- Air consumption approx. 10 cubic feet per minute
- Product cylinders maximum capacity 25,50,125,250,500 & 1250ml. Cylinders infinitely adjustable between 10% and 100% of their rated volumes
- Product piston fitted with O-ring energised Teflon/HDPE glide ring seal.
- Quick connect tri-clover product inlet/outlet fittings.
- Individually adjustable fill and recharge speed.
- Fill rate of 20 – 50 per min (user and product dependant).
- Fill accuracy ± 0.5% or better.
Why rent your packaging equipment from Rentafill?
Renting from Australia's original & most trusted supplier of packaging machines makes a lot of sense. Whether you're starting in business, your business is expanding, or you need to maintain a fleet of the latest and most efficient filling machines, capping machines, tube sealers or labellers, we've got you covered.
We offer a vast range of industry-leading packaging equipment and accessories for filling, capping, sealing and labelling all types and of products from 2.5ml to over 5 litres.
Established in 1994, Rentafill is 100% Australian owned family business and has one of the largest rental fleet of packaging equipment in Australia.