ICP Conveyor 3.3 – 3.6 metre
ICP 3.3 & 3.6m slat conveyor on trolley castor base with variable speed drive.
The ICP conveyor is designed and built in Australia by ICP Packaging Machines Australia. This heavy-duty slat conveyor has been built to withstand the day to day demands of the production line.
Comes standard with Movex plastic chain or is optioned with stainless steel chain belt.
Also available in 2m, 3.6m and 4m options.
All conveyors are controlled by Motovario quality motors/gearbox and Lenze SMV inverter drives.
- Movex plastic conveyor chain as standard.
- 50×50 stainless steel box construction trolley.
- Adjustable legs and castor as standard.
- Conveyor sides made from 3mm stainless sheet.
- 12mm solid stainless steel guide rails.
- 10mm solid stainless steel guide rails with custom clamps.
- Various clamp attachments for sensors and gates.
- Extended guide rail supports.
- Stainless steel slat chain.
- 240v 10amp power
- Dimensions w x d x h (mm) 600 x 3300 x 1000
- Weight Approx. 120kg
- Chain height 900mm
- Power required – 240v 10amp
- Stainless 304 construction, suitable for food and pharmaceutical use
- Lockable castor wheels
- Full speed adjustable
- Adjustable guide rails
Why rent your packaging equipment from Rentafill?
Renting from Australia's original & most trusted supplier of packaging machines makes a lot of sense. Whether you're starting in business, your business is expanding, or you need to maintain a fleet of the latest and most efficient filling machines, capping machines, tube sealers or labellers, we've got you covered.
We offer a vast range of industry-leading packaging equipment and accessories for filling, capping, sealing and labelling all types and of products from 2.5ml to over 5 litres.
Established in 1994, Rentafill is 100% Australian owned family business and has one of the largest rental fleet of packaging equipment in Australia.