ICP-AC1 PLC Auto capping machine
ICP-AC1 PLC Auto Capper
A PLC auto capper that’ll save time.
ALL NEW Australian designed and built ICP-AC1 PLC Auto Capper.
Based on the solid and proven ICP-AC1 range of auto capers, the PLC version is a leap forward in the evolution of what has shown to be already a high-quality caper. PLC version allows for finer tuning of the caper with up to 8 different timer functions. More importantly, the ability to accurately recall previous settings for easy changeover of different containers/caps.
The ICP-AC1 is a PLC driven pneumatic capping machine designed and built in Sydney by ICP Packaging Machines Australia. Designed to mount onto a running conveyor belt, the cap tightener is adjustable for containers from 0 to 450mm tall.
A unique feature of the ICP range of cappers is that, unlike traditional capping machines that only work by a simple single timer (which can result in under or over-tightening), our ICP cappers have air torque motors designed to stall out at a given torque that is infinitely adjustable. The tightening head simultaneously descends onto the bottle.
PLC functions include multiple timer controls for every function on the machine, allowing the user to fine-tune each function. Also, giving the ability to hold a sensor signal or make the jaws steady the container before the air motor descends, and more importantly, the ability to recall the previous setting into the PLC, saving the need to re-calibrate the machine on every change-over.
- PLC driven Pneumatic operation.
- Container gates (optional 3 gate function for small containers).
- Container jaws with interchangeable jaw pads.
- SICK photoelectric eye sensor
- High-quality German-made PLC / HMI
- High quality components from OMRON, Siemens, FESTO & SMC
- Adjustable torque settings.
- Full range of chuck sizes to handle a variety of containers.
- Sturdy, low maintenance construction.
- Container height adjustment via hand wheel and locking ring.
- Quick container and capsize changeover.
- High-quality German-made air motor drive.
- Extra high Torque Air Motor.
- Range of various tightening chucks from 35mm – 125mm.
- Trigger pump caps tightening attachment (see trigger head)
- Custom chucks.
- Chuck liners in both Polyurethane 65 Duro or Silicone 40 & 55 Duro.
- Range of various tightening chucks.
- Range of various clamping jaws.
- Slat conveyor on castor trolley base.
- Capper leg for attaching to customers conveyor.
- • 240v 10amp power supply.
- • Weight: 33kg approx.
- • Required Air pressure: 600 (Kpa)/87 (psi)
- • Dimensions 50cm (wide) x 65cm (deep) x 87cm (high)
- • Low maintenance linear bushings and shafts.
- • Container height adjustment from 0-450mm tall.
- • Full adjustment of the descending pressure.
- • Fully adjustable motor torque.
- • Adjustable stall timing.
- • Inline oiler for extended motor life.
Why rent your packaging equipment from Rentafill?
Renting from Australia's original & most trusted supplier of packaging machines makes a lot of sense. Whether you're starting in business, your business is expanding, or you need to maintain a fleet of the latest and most efficient filling machines, capping machines, tube sealers or labellers, we've got you covered.
We offer a vast range of industry-leading packaging equipment and accessories for filling, capping, sealing and labelling all types and of products from 2.5ml to over 5 litres.
Established in 1994, Rentafill is 100% Australian owned family business and has one of the largest rental fleet of packaging equipment in Australia.