ICP-AC1 Auto capping machine
ICP-AC1 Tuto caper is Australian designed and manufactured in Sydney by ICP Packaging Machines Australia. This heavy-duty capping machine has been manufactured without compromising quality and a high focus on reliability.
The ICP Automatic cap tightener is designed to mount on to continuously running slat type conveyor and can tighten a vast range of threaded closures at speeds up to 60 units per minute.
ICP-AC1 works by – Containers arrive at the machine by conveyor, with caps pre-placed upstream manually or by optional automatic cap placement equipment. A whisker or photo electric sensor detects the presence of a container. Pneumatic jaws capture the container whilst the caper tightens the cap.
Control Unit enables fast set-ups and simple fine-tuning of cycles through its programmable timer. Timers can freely set the delay and operating dwell times of the cap tightening chuck and the container clamping jaws and gating on the front panel.
- Sturdy, low maintenance construction.
- All pneumatic, flameproof version.
- Container height adjustment hand wheel and locking ring.
- Quick container and cap size changeover.
- Pneumatic Timer Control Unit.
- High quality air motor drive.
- Precise torque setting via pressure regulator and gauge.
- Extra high torque motor.
- IRD (photo electric eye sensor) upgrade.
- Range of various tightening chucks.
- Range of various clamping jaws.
- Trigger pump tightening attachment.
Australia Wide Service
Why rent your packaging equipment from Rentafill?
Renting from Australia's original & most trusted supplier of packaging machines makes a lot of sense. Whether you're starting in business, your business is expanding, or you need to maintain a fleet of the latest and most efficient filling machines, capping machines, tube sealers or labellers, we've got you covered.
We offer a vast range of industry-leading packaging equipment and accessories for filling, capping, sealing and labelling all types and of products from 2.5ml to over 5 litres.
Established in 1994, Rentafill is 100% Australian owned family business and has one of the largest rental fleet of packaging equipment in Australia.