ICP-5 Filler 500ml – 5 Litre
ICP-5 is a heavy-duty Australian built volumetric liquid filling machine suitable for filling liquids, paste or creams from 500ml – 5 litres.
Includes Bottom Up Fill (BUF) and PSO nozzle as standard.
ICP-5 is a pneumatic volumetric filling machine designed and built in Australia by ICP Packaging Machines Australia, designed to fill any free-flowing product from 500ml to 5 litres.
Perfect for bulk filling of detergents, oils, liquid soaps and or products with malleable solids in suspension.
ICP-5 is a large benchtop style machine that is extremely heavy duty and capable. In addition, it comes standard with a Spool Valve, which can handle hot filling of products up to 95 deg C. The product can be feed directly into the machine via a storage tank/IBC or another storage device.
It comes standard with BUF attachment and 25mm outward opening PSO. However, it can be optioned to suit customers’ requirements.
- BUF (Bottom-up fill) assembly
- All 316 stainless and food grade contact parts.
- Fast toolless removal of contact parts for cleaning.
- Easy operation and volume adjustment by a mm accurate digital counter. Allows for precise return to previous fill volume without the need to re-calibrate.
- Fully pneumatic operation – flameproof.
- Suitable for warm water washdown.
- High-quality Pneumatics from SMC and Festo.
- Fully adjustable fill and recharge speed valve controls.
- Footswitch included for hands-free one-shot cycling.
- Spool Valve capable hot-filling products up to 95 deg C (i.e. hot sauces)
- Various inlet connections from 1″- 2″ inch
- Range of optional powered nozzles from positive shutoff (PSO) nozzle, plug & suck-back nozzle.
- Stainless steel bench trolley
- Dimensions w x d x h (mm) 1200 x 450 x 300 (inc handwheel) (Excluding BUF)
- Weight Approx. 65kg
- Air Pressure Required (Kpa) 600 (87psi)
- Fill range of 500ml – 5 litres
- Product piston fitted with O-ring energised Teflon/HDPE glide ring seal.
- Quick connect tri-clover product inlet/outlet fittings.
- Spool valve for use up to 95 deg C.
- Individually adjustable fill and recharge speed.
- Fill accuracy ± 0.5% or better.
- Pneumatic Footswitch for hands-free operation.
Why rent your packaging equipment from Rentafill?
Renting from Australia's original & most trusted supplier of packaging machines makes a lot of sense. Whether you're starting in business, your business is expanding, or you need to maintain a fleet of the latest and most efficient filling machines, capping machines, tube sealers or labellers, we've got you covered.
We offer a vast range of industry-leading packaging equipment and accessories for filling, capping, sealing and labelling all types and of products from 2.5ml to over 5 litres.
Established in 1994, Rentafill is 100% Australian owned family business and has one of the largest rental fleet of packaging equipment in Australia.