ICP-1 Volumetric Liquid Filler (2.5ml – 1.25L)
ICP-1 Volumetric Liquid Filler.
The NEW ICP-1 filler is the long-awaited updated replacement for the Rentafill RV-1 and Asset AV-3 volumetric fillers.
This high-quality, heavy-duty machine, built and designed in Australia by ICP packaging Machines Australia.
ICP-1 incorporates one volumetric filling cylinder with a rotary valve.
ICP-1 will handle almost any wet product, including water, oil, pasta sauces, pastes, and creams. It can be hopper-fed for thick products or fitted with an inlet hose to draw free-flowing products from a holding vessel/vat.
ICP-1 can handle fill sizes from 2.5 mL to 1.25 litre (with interchangeable cylinders) and can accurately adjust the volume to suit any filling needs with millimetre accurate digital scale.
Designed to be extremely user-friendly, easy to clean, and robust machine. Constructed from high grade 316 stainless suitable for food, industrial and pharmaceutical applications
ICP-1 can also be optioned with various attachments including bottom-up-fill, Positive shutoff nozzle, plug & Suck-back nozzle, and spool valve for hot substances if required.
Suitable for hot filling and food products, including products with particles in suspension with optional spool valve setup.
ICP-1 can also be attached to a conveyor with gates & sensors for a single-cylinder automatic operation.
- All 316 stainless and food grade contact parts
- Fully pneumatic operation – flameproof
- Pneumatics from Festo and SMC only.
- Full range of interchangeable cylinder sizes from 25ml – up to 1,250ml, allowing fill range of 2.5ml – 1.25 litre.
- Cylinder sizes 25ml, 50ml, 125ml, 250ml, 500ml and 1.25L
- Cylinders Infinitely adjustable between 10% and 100% of their rated volumes
- Easy strip down and cleaning
- Easy operation and adjustment
- Highly accurate filling ± 0.5% or better
- Fully adjustable fill and recharge speeds
- Operation via included footswitch or can run continually in semi-auto mode.
- Fill volume adjustment with easy to read millimetre accurate digital counter.
- Available with a range of 316 stainless hoppers from 12L – 48L or can feed directly from vat or vessel via inlet connection.
Australia Wide Service
Why rent your packaging equipment from Rentafill?
Renting from Australia's original & most trusted supplier of packaging machines makes a lot of sense. Whether you're starting in business, your business is expanding, or you need to maintain a fleet of the latest and most efficient filling machines, capping machines, tube sealers or labellers, we've got you covered.
We offer a vast range of industry-leading packaging equipment and accessories for filling, capping, sealing and labelling all types and of products from 2.5ml to over 5 litres.
Established in 1994, Rentafill is 100% Australian owned family business and has one of the largest rental fleet of packaging equipment in Australia.