ICP-1 Filler 2.5ml to 1.25 Litre
ICP-1 is A high-quality Australian designed and built, heavy-duty benchtop filling machine.
Capable of filling volumes from 2.5ml – 1.25 litre.
Can be used to fill low viscous fluids through to thick creams.
The NEW ICP-1 filler is the long-awaited updated replacement for the Rentafill RV-1 and Asset AV-3 volumetric fillers.
A high-quality, heavy-duty machine built and designed in Australia by ICP Packaging Machines Australia. This machine has been manufactured without compromise in quality and with a high focus on reliability.
ICP-1 will handle almost any wet product, including water, oil, pasta sauces, pastes, shampoo/conditioner, and thick creams. It can be hopper-fed for thick products or fitted with an inlet hose to draw free-flowing products direct from a holding vessel/vat/IBC.
ICP-1 can handle fill sizes from 2.5 mL to 1.25 litre (with interchangeable cylinders) and accurately adjust the volume to suit any filling needs with a millimetre accurate digital scale.
Designed to be highly user-friendly, easy to clean, and robust. Constructed from high grade 316 stainless and PETP suitable for food, industrial and pharmaceutical applications.
ICP-1 design allows for all contact parts to be easily removed for cleaning without the need for tools.
ICP-1 can also be optioned with various ranges of nozzle attachment, including positive shut off (PSO), plug and suck-back nozzles.
Suitable for hot filling and food products above 60 deg C, including products with particles in suspension with an optional spool valve setup.
ICP-1 can also be attached to a conveyor with gates & sensors for a single-cylinder automatic operation. See ICP-1-BUF
- All 316 stainless and food grade contact parts.
- Fast toolless removal of contact parts for cleaning.
- Fully pneumatic operation – flameproof.
- Suitable for warm water washdown.
- High quality pneumatics from Festo and SMC.
- 304 Grade stainless steel base and cladding for bench or trolley mounting.
- Cylinders are infinitely adjustable between 10% and 100% of their rated volumes.
- Easy operation and volume adjustment by a mm accurate digital counter. Allows for precise return to previous fill volume without the need to re-calibrate.
- Highly accurate filling ± 0.5% or better.
- Fully adjustable fill and recharge speed valve controls.
- Footswitch included for hands-free one-shot cycling.
- Available with a range of 316 stainless hoppers from 12L – 48L.
- Various inlet connections from 1″- 2″ inch.
- Range of standard nozzles from 5 – 25mm.
- Range of optional powered nozzles from positive shutoff (PSO) nozzle, plug & suck-back nozzles.
- Spool Valve for hot-filling products above 60 deg C (i.e. hot sauces).
- Additional sizes of interchangeable product cylinder and piston assemblies 25, 50,125, 250, 500 & 1250ml.
- Stainless steel trolley with lockable castor wheels.
- BUF trolley with gates and whisker for automatic operation.
- Dimensions w x d x h (mm) 940 x 450 x 300 (inc handwheel)
- Weight Approx. 55kg
- Air Pressure Required (Kpa) 600 (87psi)
- Fill range of 2.5ml – 1.25 litre.
- Product cylinders maximum capacity 25,50,125,250,500 & 1250ml. Cylinders infinitely adjustable between 10% and 100% of their rated volumes.
- Product piston fitted with O-ring energised Teflon/HDPE glide ring seal.
- Quick connect tri-clover product inlet/outlet fittings.
- Rotary valve system or optional spool valve for use with hot filling products above 60degC.
- Individually adjustable fill and recharge speed.
- Festo DVRS40 rotary actuator and pneumatic cylinder.
- Fill rate of 10-15 per min (user and product dependant).
- Fill accuracy ± 0.5% or better.
- Pneumatic Footswitch for hands-free operation.
Why rent your packaging equipment from Rentafill?
Renting from Australia's original & most trusted supplier of packaging machines makes a lot of sense. Whether you're starting in business, your business is expanding, or you need to maintain a fleet of the latest and most efficient filling machines, capping machines, tube sealers or labellers, we've got you covered.
We offer a vast range of industry-leading packaging equipment and accessories for filling, capping, sealing and labelling all types and of products from 2.5ml to over 5 litres.
Established in 1994, Rentafill is 100% Australian owned family business and has one of the largest rental fleet of packaging equipment in Australia.