Carton Security Labeller – Compact CSL
Compact Carton Security/tamper evident label applicator.
For the Placement of Security/Tamper Evident Labels over the corner of Product CartonsCapable of increasing the Tamper Evident hand labelling of small cartons by at least 3 times, the CSL (Carton Security Labeller) is manually operated by swiping the carton over the top plate, a guide provides positioning of the carton, the label is fed out electrically, when the carton comes in contact with the application roller the label is applied to the front face of the carton and the
underside, while the backing paper is
being rolled up automatically.
- Rewinds backing paper – preventing slip and fire hazard
- Low voltage design – providing safety during operation
- Designed for continuous trouble free operation
- Eliminate RSI Risk
- Mechanical starwheel label sensor – for positive label sensing of paper or clear labels
- Single motion label placement – for speed and efficiency
- Accepts a wide range of carton sizes – see capacity below
- Increase manual labelling productivity by 3 times
- One second cycle time – per label (double ended cartons in 3 seconds)
- Improve labelling quality
- Minimise label waste
- Industrially robust – Food Grade – Stainless Steel construction
- Suitable for clear or opaque Die-Cut labels
- Tool-less operation & adjustment
- Simple to operate – almost no skill or training is required to obtain an excellent result
- Quick to set up – within a couple of minutes a new job can be set up and running, increasing productivity immediately
- Portable – weighing 8kg the CSL can be moved easily
- Label Widths: 10 mm to 25 mm
- Label Lengths: 20 mm to 50 mm
- Carton Widths: 40 mm to 150 mm
- Label Roll Core: Ø 30 mm to Ø 75 mm
- Max. Label Roll O.D.: Ø 220 mm
- Electrical: 220V
- Overall Weight: 8 kg
Typical Product to be labelled:
|Dimensions||72 × 33 × 35 cm|
Australia Wide Service
Why rent your packaging equipment from Rentafill?
Renting from Australia's original & most trusted supplier of packaging machines makes a lot of sense. Whether you're starting in business, your business is expanding, or you need to maintain a fleet of the latest and most efficient filling machines, capping machines, tube sealers or labellers, we've got you covered.
We offer a vast range of industry-leading packaging equipment and accessories for filling, capping, sealing and labelling all types and of products from 2.5ml to over 5 litres.
Established in 1994, Rentafill is 100% Australian owned family business and has one of the largest rental fleet of packaging equipment in Australia.