Benchmate+ Manual Labeller
The BenchMATE+ hand operated manual labeller. Very solid constructed machine that great for small production runs.
+ Model includes small bottle adaptor & pressure wheel to allow wrapping containers as small as 17mm in diameter
- Heavy duty manual labeller
- Accurate label placement
- Easy to operate, light and portable label system
- Single, front & back and wrap-around label applicator system
- Label system supports transparent label application
- Able to wrap down to 17mm diameter round containers
- Round container only
- Minimum diameter 17mm
- Maximum diameter 250mm (9 3/4 inches)
- Single, Front & back, or wrap-around labels.
- Pressure sensitive, die-cut, roll-formatted, Fan folded.
- Opaque, clear, Translucent.
Supported label sizes.
- Thickness – Min 0.02mm (0.002 inches)
- Length – Greater than 25mm (1 inch)
- Height – Min 10mm (3/8 inch) to Max 186mm (7 5/16 inches) Optional wide body attachment max height 230mm (9 1/16 inches)
- Direction – Left handed leading edge (internal or external wound)
Label roll dimensions.
- Diameter – Maximum 300mm (12 inches)
- Core Diameter – 38mm (1 1/2 inches) and 76mm (3 inches)
- On edge, no registration mark required.
Australia Wide Service
Why rent your packaging equipment from Rentafill?
Renting from Australia's original & most trusted supplier of packaging machines makes a lot of sense. Whether you're starting out in business, your business is expanding or you need to maintain a fleet of the latest and most efficient filling machines, capping machines, tube sealers or labellers, we've got you covered.
We offer a huge range of industry leading packaging equipment and packaging machines and accessories for filling, capping, sealing and labelling all types of products from 5 ml to over 5 litres.
Established in 1994 Rentafill has one of the largest rental fleet of filling equipment, capping machines, tube sealing machines and labelling equipment in Australia.