Benchmate Manual Labeller
The BenchMATE hand operated manual labeller. Very solid constructed machine that great for small production runs.
- Heavy duty manual labeller
- Accurate label placement
- Easy to operate, light and portable label system
- Single, front & back and wrap-around label applicator system
- Label system supports transparent label application
- Round container only
- Minimum diameter 55mm (2 3/8 inches)
- Maximum diameter 250mm (9 3/4 inches)
- Single, Front & back, or wrap-around labels.
- Pressure sensitive, die-cut, roll-formatted, Fan folded.
- Opaque, clear, Translucent.
Supported label sizes.
- Thickness – Min 0.02mm (0.002 inches)
- Length – Greater than 25mm (1 inch)
- Height – Min 10mm (3/8 inch) to Max 186mm (7 5/16 inches) Optional wide body attachment max height 230mm (9 1/16 inches)
- Direction – Left handed leading edge (internal or external wound)
Label roll dimensions.
- Diameter – Maximum 300mm (12 inches)
- Core Diameter – 38mm (1 1/2 inches) and 76mm (3 inches)
- On edge, no registration mark required.
Australia Wide Service
Why rent your packaging equipment from Rentafill?
Renting from Australia's most trusted supplier of packaging machines makes a lot of sense. Whether you're starting out in business, your business is expanding or you need to maintain a fleet of the latest and most efficient filling machines, capping machines, tube sealers or labellers, we've got you covered.
We offer a huge range of industry leading packaging equipment and packaging machines and accessories for filling, capping, sealing and labelling all types of products from 5 ml to over 5 litres.
All of our packaging equipment, both manual and automatic, are of the highest quality and very easy to use. Rentafill was established in 1994 and has the largest rental fleet of filling equipment, capping machines, tube sealing machines and labelling equipment in Australia.