Benchmark Entry Level Semi-Automatic Labelling Machine
The BenchMARK Labeling Machine is a perfect entry point electric label applicator.
Simple to setup and operate machine designed to apply just about any label to round containers
- Simple to setup and operate labelling machine
- Accurate and repeatable label application
- Single, front & back and wrap-around labeling application system
- Labelling system supports transparent label application efficiently and effectively
#NOTE# BenchMark maximum label length is 225mm.
- Round container only
- Minimum diameter 55mm (2 3/8 inches)
- Minimum diameter with small bottle adaptor 15mm (9/16 inch)
- Maximum diameter 110mm (4 1/2 inches)
- Maximum label length is 225mm
- Single, Front & back, or wrap-around labels.
- Pressure sensitive, die-cut, roll-formatted, Fan folded.
- Opaque, clear, Translucent.
Supported label sizes.
- Thickness – Min 0.02mm (0.002 inches)
- Length – Greater than 25mm (1 inch) and no longer that 225mm
- Height – Min 10mm (3/8 inch) to Max 180mm (7 2/16 inches) Optional wide body attachment max height 230mm (9 1/16 inches)
- Direction – Left handed leading edge (internal or external wound)
Label roll dimensions.
- Diameter – Maximum 300mm (12 inches)
- Core Diameter – 38mm (1 1/2 inches) and 76mm (3 inches)
- On edge, no registration mark required.
Australia Wide Service
Why rent your packaging equipment from Rentafill?
Renting from Australia's original & most trusted supplier of packaging machines makes a lot of sense. Whether you're starting out in business, your business is expanding or you need to maintain a fleet of the latest and most efficient filling machines, capping machines, tube sealers or labellers, we've got you covered.
We offer a huge range of industry leading packaging equipment and packaging machines and accessories for filling, capping, sealing and labelling all types of products from 5 ml to over 5 litres.
Established in 1994 Rentafill has one of the largest rental fleet of filling equipment, capping machines, tube sealing machines and labelling equipment in Australia.