Benchmark Entry Level Semi-Automatic Labelling Machine
The BenchMARK Labeling Machine is a perfect entry point electric label applicator.
Simple to setup and operate machine designed to apply just about any label to round containers
- Simple to setup and operate labelling machine
- Accurate and repeatable label application
- Single, front & back and wrap-around labeling application system
- Labelling system supports transparent label application efficiently and effectively
- Round container only
- Minimum diameter 55mm (2 3/8 inches)
- Minimum diameter with small bottle adaptor 15mm (9/16 inch)
- Maximum diameter 110mm (4 1/2 inches)
- Single, Front & back, or wrap-around labels.
- Pressure sensitive, die-cut, roll-formatted, Fan folded.
- Opaque, clear, Translucent.
Supported label sizes.
- Thickness – Min 0.02mm (0.002 inches)
- Length – Greater than 25mm (1 inch)
- Height – Min 10mm (3/8 inch) to Max 180mm (7 2/16 inches) Optional wide body attachment max height 230mm (9 1/16 inches)
- Direction – Left handed leading edge (internal or external wound)
Label roll dimensions.
- Diameter – Maximum 300mm (12 inches)
- Core Diameter – 38mm (1 1/2 inches) and 76mm (3 inches)
- On edge, no registration mark required.
Australia Wide Service
Why rent your packaging equipment from Rentafill?
Renting from Australia's most trusted supplier of packaging machines makes a lot of sense. Whether you're starting out in business, your business is expanding or you need to maintain a fleet of the latest and most efficient filling machines, capping machines, tube sealers or labellers, we've got you covered.
We offer a huge range of industry leading packaging equipment and packaging machines and accessories for filling, capping, sealing and labelling all types of products from 5 ml to over 5 litres.
All of our packaging equipment, both manual and automatic, are of the highest quality and very easy to use. Rentafill was established in 1994 and has the largest rental fleet of filling equipment, capping machines, tube sealing machines and labelling equipment in Australia.