Aztro DAVID Wrap-in-place Label Applicator
Aztro David Labelling Machine
Built in Australia by The Labelling Machine Company from extruded aluminium and stainless steel to Australian high standards, these machines are available as right hand models. The label head can apply labels to the front or back (or both) of round containers only. The speed of the labelling machine can be adjusted to match production line speeds.
Aztro David labeller has been designed to work in many applications and can be setup on a bench top for semiautomatic operation, or can be supplied with a base trolly to attach to the end of a conveyor for inline applications. Once connected to a conveyor can also be configured with gates for full automatic operation.
Wrap-in-place design allows for accurate label placement with little risk of label run-off.
The user-friendly 2 way adjustment on the labelling head ensures that the label position can be precisely and accurately positioned on the container. The state-of-the-art labelling head with servo motor ensures accurate and consistent label positioning. Most containers and labels can be managed without change parts.
All machine controls and settings are set with intuitive touch screen control, centrally mounted on the machine. The Aztro David range of labelling machines have PLC control, can be fitted with a range of options as required.
https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/8kzOu2CyHgc?controls=0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture
- Touch screen control
- PLC, programmed for:
- format storage, up to 50 label formats
- I/O ports
- shift register for product detecting
- Setting of:
- label dispensing speed (up to 20Mt/min depending on label width)
- label offset
- label delay
- One servo motor driven side mounted label head
- Wind up/down label head adjustment
- Wrap module (up to 100% label wrap or a front & back label off the same roll)
- Start/stop and emergency shut off button
- Base structure of extruded anodised aluminium
- Stainless steel equipment cabinet
- Power supply: single phase 240 Vac 50Hz 10 Amp
- Air Supply: 6 bar/90psi (maximum) dry uncontained, continuous air supply
- Conveyor Height: subject to customers bench height or 900mm with mobile support frame.
- Conveyor Length: 1000mm
- Conveyor Width: 100mm
- Conveyor Maximum Speed: Optional 20Mt/min
- Label Head Height: 200mm
- Label Placement Accuracy: +/- 1mm (subject to any container tolerance variations)
- Maximum Diameter Label Roll – 300mm
- Maximum Label Core Size: 76mm
- Minimum Label Core Size: 32mm
- Maximum Product Diameter: 100mm
- Minimum Product Diameter: 20mm
- Machine Weight: Approximately 90kg (standard machine without options)
Australia Wide Service
Why rent your packaging equipment from Rentafill?
Renting from Australia's original & most trusted supplier of packaging machines makes a lot of sense. Whether you're starting in business, your business is expanding, or you need to maintain a fleet of the latest and most efficient filling machines, capping machines, tube sealers or labellers, we've got you covered.
We offer a vast range of industry-leading packaging equipment and accessories for filling, capping, sealing and labelling all types and of products from 2.5ml to over 5 litres.
Established in 1994, Rentafill is 100% Australian owned family business and has one of the largest rental fleet of packaging equipment in Australia.